Bootfitting at The Boot Pro looks different this year due to Covid-19. In an effort to protect our staff and customers we have implemented these changes.
- We’re asking our customers to abide by the Vermont State regulations regarding travel to Vermont
- With a limited number of people allowed in the store we ask that only the person needing new boots stay in the shop during the process. We welcome family & friends to browse through the store but to wait outside when not shopping.
- Temperature checks will be performed at the door
- Proper mask wearing is required of the customer at all times. (mask over both nose & mouth)
- Customer is required to use hand sanitizer upon entering the shop
- Bootfitters will wear both a mask & shield
- There are no “try on” socks – socks are available for purchase