Give us a call if you need help selecting the right gear. We have a staff of knowledgeable gear experts ready to assist you. We are available 7 days a week during ski season from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm EST. 802-228-BPRO. (802-228-2776). Please check our Hours page here for current open times.
To initiate a return:
- Please email The Boot Pro to initiate a return.
- “SALE/CLEARANCE” or SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS MAY NOT BE RETURNED.
- Unused items may be returned to us for exchange or refund within 10 days of receipt. All items must be returned in “as new” condition in their original packaging with original tags still attached and all warranty cards, manuals and accessories present. Items returned without original packaging and manufacturer’s tags will be refused.
- Include a copy of your receipt.
- Include your name and a contact number to reach you.
- Returns will be credited via the original method of payment within one week of receipt.
- The Boot Pro is not responsible for return shipping charges.
- If the item qualified for FREE SHIPPING the actual shipping charges incurred by The Boot Pro will be deducted from your refunded amount.
- We recommend shipping insurance on all items being returned. All damage or loss of items during shipping is the responsibility of the customer making the return.
- In the event that we are unable to accept a return, we will make arrangements to send the product back to you.
- Items that are returned after the ten (10) day window will be evaluated on a case by case basis and may be credited at the current selling price.
- In the event of an exchange, we will make every effort to ship the replacement product within three business days after we receive the product being returned, and notify you of the tracking information for the replacement by email.
Returns should be shipped back to:
The Boot Pro
44 Pond Street
Ludlow, VT 05149