The Blaster II is Sweet Protection’s lightest all-mountain helmet made specifically for Juniors. Whether cruising groomers or carefully exploring the backcountry, the Blaster provides comfortable protection. This is a in-mold construction with ABS hard-shell reinforcements for extra strength in the vulnerable areas on the side. The Blaster helmet also uses Sweet’s integrated Impact Shields. This model is equipped with MIPS, a technology that reduces rotational forces on the brain.
- Lightweight and comfortable made for on-piste cruising
- In-mold construction with hardshell reinforcements
- In-molded impact shields distributing impacts from the inside over a larger area in crucial zones
- Lightweight, Comfortable interior, with easy turn-dial adjustment
- Removable earpads
- Equipped with MIPS, a technology that reduces rotational forces on the brain