The Atomic Redster S9 FIS M is a thoroughbred slalom racer. Full Sidewall construction with a high-grade Woodcore gives this ski its powerful flex and transfers all your energy to your edges, keeping your ski engaged around every gate. Atomic’s Ultra Titanium Powered laminate runs from sidewall to sidewall, adding stability, torsional rigidity, and edge hold that may seem to defy the laws of physics. The ski’s waist and length facilitate instant carving and maximize agility for ultra-fast edge-to-edge transfer through the gates. The ultimate for World Cup, Continental Cup, and FIS Slalom racers.
- Sidewalls – Full Sidewall
- Core – Ultra Power Woodcore
- Extras – Structured Topsheet, World Cup Base Finish
- Laminates – Ultra TI Powered
- Binding Interface – Active Race Interface
- Rocker (%) – Active Camber 0/100/0
- Sidecut – 117.5/65.5/102.5
- Radius – 12.5
Bindings: This ski is a flat ski-it does not come with bindings. Choose a new pair or re-use an existing pair. All bindings should be installed and adjusted by a certified binding technician at an authorized dealer location.