The Atomic Redster S9 FIS is a thoroughbred slalom ski for juniors and female racers. Full Sidewall construction and a high-grade Woodcore give this ski its high-performance flex and transfer energy to the edge for grip you can trust when it matters most. The ski’s waist and length initiate firm edge grip and maximize agility for ultra-fast edge-to-edge transition through the gates. The ultimate ski for female FIS, junior FIS, and Masters Slalom racers.
- Sidewalls – Full Sidewall
- Core – Ultra Power Woodcore
- Extras – Structured Topsheet, World Cup Base Finish
- Laminates – Ultra TI Powered
- Binding Interface – Active Race Interface
- Rocker (%) – Active Camber 0/100/0
- Edges – Side Edge Angle: 87°, Base Edge Angle: 0.5°
- Sidecut – 112.9/65/97.5
- Radius – 12.7
Bindings: This ski is a flat ski-it does not come with bindings. Choose a new pair or re-use an existing pair. All bindings should be installed and adjusted by a certified binding technician at an authorized dealer location.