The Black Diamond Xenic 10 is a lightweight and easy step-in touring binding, making it a practical and agile binding for ski tours on any terrain. When skiing downhill, length compensation of 10mm ensures a reliable release according to the settings. The innovative frontal unit provides a secure hold in front and with the exceptionally broad heel support in the back the skis are easy to control. The optimal mix of light high-tech plastics of the latest generation and high-quality metals results in superior stability at a weight of only 280 grams per unit. Brakes are sold separately.
- Fixed stop and broad step-in pedal for easy step-in
- Sophisticated technology for easy operation without compromise
- Infinitely adjustable plus 10mm length compensation for a defined release
- Innovative frontal unit for a secure hold in downhill skiing without blocking
- Exceptionally broad support of the heel unit for direct power transmission
- DIN 4 – 10
All bindings should be installed and adjusted by a certified binding technician at an authorized dealer location.