Marker Race X-Cell 18 Bindings
The Marker Race X-Cell 18 is Marker’s top-end racing binding for FIS level skiers, with extra metal in the toe and a metal sole holder in the heel.
This Marker Race binding is perfect for elite level and FIS racers looking to get ahead. The Marker Race X-Cell 18 binding features metal in the toe piece as well as a metal sole holder in the heel allowing for increased power transmission from boot to ski to snow. Allowing those turns to be faster and sharper. The X-Cell piston in the toe piece absorbs short initial impacts inevitably endured in ski racing, to keep your boot centered in the binding while racing. The Marker Race X-Cell 18 binding also features magnesium parts, keeping this binding strong without weighing it down.
The Marker Race X-Cell 18 Race Ski Bindings are the bindings that U19 and older racers will use on Volkl, Blizzard and Nordica race skis.
All bindings should be installed and adjusted by a certified binding technician at an authorized dealer location.
Race X-Cell Toe:
- XCell Piston absorbs short, initial impacts
- Boot stays centered
- New horizontal spring orientation
- Increased elasticity and retention
- Incredible power transmission
- Greater precision and control
Race X-Cell Heel:
- Increased vertical energy absorption
- 16mm elastic travel
- Increased boot lug purchase
- Wider heel connection
- Greater power transmission
- Stand Height w/o ski: 14mm
- Toe System: X-Cell Toe
- Gliding AFD: Stainless Steel
- Step-In Heel: Twin Cam X
Brake Widths: 85mm
DIN: 8 – 18
Recommended Skiers Weight: 130 lbs
Boot Sole Compatibility: ISO 5355 (Alpine)