With Excell technology and the Twincam X (TCX) heel design, the Marker Race X-cell 12 is the go-to binding for U12 and U14 racers needing the ultimate precision and power transmission.
Just like the others in the bunch, the Marker Race X-Cell 12 binding is a force to be reckoned with. The X-Cell 12 binding delivers incredible power transmission from boot to ski allowing for the racer to compete with skill and grace in even the worst course conditions.
The Marker Race XCell 12 Race Ski Bindings are the bindings that some U16 racers will use but mostly U14 and younger racers. This race ski binding is for use on Volkl, Blizzard and Nordica race skis.
All bindings should be installed and adjusted by a certified binding technician at an authorized dealer location.
Race X-Cell Toe:
- XCell Piston absorbs short, initial impacts
- Boot stays centered
- New horizontal spring orientation
- Increased elasticity and retention
- Incredible power transmission
- Greater precision and control
Race X-Cell Heel:
- Increased vertical energy absorption
- 16mm elastic travel
- Increased boot lug purchase
- Wider heel connection
- Greater power transmission
- Stand Height w/o ski: 16mm
- Toe System: X-Cell Toe
- Gliding AFD: Stainless Steel
- Step-In Heel: Twin Cam X
Brake Widths: 85mm
DIN: 4 – 12
Recommended Skiers Weight: 65 – 250 lbs
Boot Sole Compatibility: ISO 5355 (Alpine)