With Excell technology and the Twincam X (TCX) heel design, the Marker Race X-Cell 16 has established itself as the go-to binding for U14 and U16 racers needing the ultimate precision and power transmission.
The Marker Race X-Cell 16 features a large contact surface to your ski boot making this binding just about unbeatable on those icy, frozen courses. As with any Marker binding, the Marker Race X-Cell 16 binding doesn’t skimp when it comes to release protection and precision. The X-Cell 16 binding has unbelievable shock absorption properties allowing for precise turns in even the choppiest courses.
The Marker Race X-Cell 16 Race Ski Bindings are the bindings that strong U16 racers and all U19 and older racers will use on Volkl, Blizzard and Nordica race skis.
All bindings should be installed and adjusted by a certified binding technician at an authorized dealer location.
Race X-Cell Toe:
- XCell Piston absorbs short, initial impacts
- Boot stays centered
- New horizontal spring orientation
- Increased elasticity and retention
- Incredible power transmission
- Greater precision and control
Race X-Cell Heel:
- Increased vertical energy absorption
- 16mm elastic travel
- Increased boot lug purchase
- Wider heel connection
- Greater power transmission
- Stand Height w/o ski: 16mm
- Toe System: X-Cell Toe
- Gliding AFD: Stainless Steel
- Step-In Heel: Twin Cam X
Brake Widths: 85mm
DIN: 6 – 16
Recommended Skiers Weight: 130 lbs
Boot Sole Compatibility: ISO 5355 (Alpine)