The Scarpa Freedom SL Women’s Ski Boot is capable of charging the biggest lines, but with a walk mode that smiles on the up.
The Scrapa Freedom SL Women’s Ski Boot is a 120-flex charger, with four buckles, an oversized power strap, Carbon Core construction, and an Intuition liner. Twelve awards, all power, a swappable sole and the chops for anything you can throw at it.
Blending high-performance, touring compatibility, and a category-leading cuff range (27 degrees) in a women’s specific last and anatomical design, SCARPA has created a truly multipurpose all mountain machine. SCARPA’s proprietary Carbon Core Technology yields a 120 flex index and alpine performance, and is bolstered by a custom styled Intuition liner for warmth and comfort. It’s finished with superior biomechanical walk ergonomics, all at 3lbs 6oz per boot (size 25). Interchangeable soles that are bolted through the carbon-fiber frame offer compatibility with any ski binding, from alpine to tech bindings, in a design that improves strength and power transfer to the ski, whether you’re charging a resorts’ testpieces or tackling big lines in the backcountry.
- Last and Cuff designed specifically to fir the female foot.
- Pebax Rnew: Ultra-light, High-performance planet friendly material
- Advanced Injection Technology creates a lightweight, torsionally rigid power transmission
- Adjustable Spoiler
- Liner: Intuition FR Speed WMN
- Oversized Power Strap
- Patented Carbon Core Construction
- Patented Scarpa Ride Power Block
- Vibram Mountain Plus Sole
- Flex Index: 120
- Range of Motion: 27
- Inner Boot: FR Speed
- Shell | Cuff | Tongue: Pebax Renew
- Buckles: 4 FR Power Strap
- Forward Lean: 10 – 18
- Sole: Vibram Mountain Plus
- Weight: 1582g; 3lbs 8oz (1/2 pair size 25)
- Binding System: AT/TLT; Alpine optional
- Forefoot Last Width: 101mm