The Maestrale AT Ski Boots are Scarpa’s gold-standard touring boot that redefined the category. Lightweight, warm, and versatile, this model is ideal for someone looking for a boot that skis as well as it tours. The Maestrale utilizes Pebax Rnew: a sustainable, plant-based material which is planet-friendly – in both the Web Frame shell and Evo V Frame cuff while still providing high torsional rigidity, air ventilation, and 60-degree range of motion. The HRS strap keeps your heel planted where it should be to increase performance and comfort on the way up and down while the lower Wave Closure system provides the same security as a 2-buckle system at a fraction of the weight. The glove-friendly Finger Strap features RECCO® for increased avalanche searchability. The Maestrale is a reliable, intuitive and comfortable alpine touring boot that makes all types of mountain terrain perfect for winter adventures.
- Dual-density Pebax® Rnew Web Frame shell delivers on uphill and downhill performance
- Pebax® Rnew Evo V-Frame Cuff with venting
- Speedlock XT Ski/Walk mechanism is friction free and rock solid
- HRS Strap keeps your heel locked into place
- Intuition® liner is thermoformable and guarantees a warm, precise, comfortable fit
- Flex – 110
- Last – 101