Lightweight, wide and strong, the Atomic Backland 98 W is one of the most versatile skis in the Backland collection and capable of performing in the widest range of snow conditions and in any terrain. Built specifically for women drawn to the allure of alpine touring, the Ultra Light Woodcore construction and widebody design offers the perfect combination of lightweight touring capabilities and freeride performance. A Carbon Backbone runs the length of the ski like a backbone, providing exceptional agility and solid edge grip on descents. Intuitive and easy to handle, the revolutionary HRZN Tech in the tip allows the ski to bust through even the most challenging snow conditions.
- Performance Technology – HRZN Tech Tip
- Sidewalls – Dura Cap Sidewall
- Core – Ultra Light Woodcore
- Extras – Directional Shape, Glossy Topsheet
- Laminates – Carbon Backbone, Fiberglass
- Binding Interface – Flat
- Rocker (%) – Powder Rocker 20/70/10
- Sidecut – 127.5/98/118 (164)
- Radius – 14.6 (164)
Bindings: This ski is a flat ski-it does not come with bindings. Choose a new pair or re-use an existing pair. All bindings should be installed and adjusted by a certified binding technician at an authorized dealer location.