A ski without boundaries, the Atomic Maverick 95 Ti is a wildly versatile all-mountain ski. The OMatic Construction uses a Titanal layer to create the ideal balance of stiffness and flex, delivering stability from tip to tail. Ample side cut paired with all-mountain rocker allow this ski to handle every condition it encounters. HRZN tech expands the surface area of the tip by 10% to create a ski with intuitive handling regardless of snow conditions. Designed in North America and built in Austria, the Maverick 95 Ti is capable of skiing every mountain and every snow condition from hardpack to powder.
- Performance Technology – Flow Profile
- Sidewalls – Dura Cap Sidewall
- Core – OMatic Core, Light Woodcore
- Extras – Directional Shape, World Cup Base Finish
- Laminates – TI Powered
- Binding Interface – Flat
- Rocker (%) – All Mountain Rocker 20/70/10
- Sidecut – 129/94.5/113 (180)
- Radius – 19.3 (180)
Bindings: This ski is a flat ski-it does not come with bindings. Choose a new pair or re-use an existing pair. All bindings should be installed and adjusted by a certified binding technician at an authorized dealer location.