Whether skiing at the resort or outside of it, Nordica’s Santa Ana Unlimited 88 is eager for adventure. For exceptional performance and versatility, this all-mountain women’s ski pairs Nordica’s award-winning Santa Ana design with game-changing touring capabilities. To boost your confidence and control, it features a lightweight construction that’s especially easy to turn and maneuver. This also maximizes efficiency on the ascent. And as the narrowest and lightest ski in the Santa Ana Unlimited collection, it excels on-trail and touring at the resort. Embrace the journey with the Santa Ana Unlimited 88.
- SIDECUT RADIUS – 14 (158)
- DIMENSIONS – 118.5-88-106.5 (158)
- ROCKER PROFILE – ALL MOUNTAIN ROCKER
- CONSTRUCTION DETAIL – LITE PERFORMANCE WOOD + SIDEWALL + CARBON
- SKIER LEVEL 1-5 (BEGINNER – EXPERT) – 4
- WEIGHT PER PAIR – 1250 (158)
Bindings: This ski is a flat ski-it does not come with bindings. Choose a new pair or re-use an existing pair. All bindings should be installed and adjusted by a certified binding technician at an authorized dealer location.