Since making its debut, the Santa Ana 88 has earned a reputation for being smooth and stable. And now—thanks to an entirely new construction and shape designed for on-trail terrain—our best-selling women’s ski is more versatile than ever. Equipped with a narrower waist, it pairs a wood core with carbon and a sheet of terrain-specific metal. This boosts your confidence by enhancing edge hold and dampening vibrations for a smooth and balanced ride. It also produces a ski that’s especially easy to control and maneuver. With an emphasis on fun, the Santa Ana 88 provides an entirely new way to experience the trail.
- TERRAIN SPECIFIC METAL – Lighter with metal dampening • Stability where you need it • Playfulness where you want it
- TRUE TIP – Lighter • Smoother • More maneuverable
- CARBON CHASSIS – Reduces weight without sacrificing performance • Improves versatility • Increases playfulness
- CONSTRUCTION DETAIL – Performance wood + W Metal + Sidewall
- ROCKER PROFILE – All mountain rocker
- SIDECUT – 118.5-88-106.5 (158)
- RADIUS – 14 (158)
- WEIGHT – 3.43 KG/pr.
Bindings: This ski is a flat ski-it does not come with bindings. Choose a new pair or re-use an existing pair. All bindings should be installed and adjusted by a certified binding technician at an authorized dealer location.