The Women’s 3L Deep Shell Pants are weatherproof and lightweight freeriding pants with merino inserts for the backcountry. The spacious, extended thigh pockets ensure everything can be neatly stowed away and yet accessed quickly. The avalanche transceiver carabiner integrated into the right pocket provides a permanent place for your avalanche transceiver.
Thanks to their robust membrane and flat seams, the 3L Deep Shell Pants for women are particularly durable and long-wearing. The integrated Dyneema-Cordura gaiters and sharp-edge protectors provide additional protection when freeriding. The pants are also PFC-free and climate neutral in the interest of sustainability.
- Adjustable waistband with optimized hook and loop fastener
- 1 hip pocket
- 2 extended thigh pockets and additional light carabiner (avalanche transceiver loss protection) on the right
- Side zip vents
- Merino inserts in areas that are sensitive to the cold
- Anatomically shaped knee area
- Integrated gaiters
- Protection against sharp edges with Dyneema and Cordura
- Loose fit
MAIN MATERIAL: OUTER: 100% polyamide MEMBRANE: 100% polyurethane, INNER: 100% polyamide
INSERTS: OUTER: 100% polyamide, MEMBRANE: 100% polyurethane, INNER: 100% virgin wool (MERINO-OWP)