The heat socks 6.1 toe cap® merino compression are the first heat socks with Toe Cap® heating element, compression knitting technology and high merino wool content. The improved fit at the cuff offers more comfort when worn and with no uncomfortable cutting. The very thin design makes the heat socks 6.1 toe cap® merino compression perfect for race boots. The ring bandage and special protectors on the toe and heel ensure an optimal fit.
The fit of the socks is anatomically optimized and very close. Thanks to the compression knit technology, signs of fatigue occur later during physical exertion. This ensures more energy and performance. The high percentage of merino wool in combination with functional fibers provides a pleasantly warm and dry feeling and transports sweat away in a targeted manner.
Compatible are all types of Lenz lithium packs, which can be attached to the waistband of the socks by means of the snaps.
- Improved comfort cuff prevents uncomfortable cutting in
- Anatomically optimized fit
- First Toe Cap® heat sock with compression and merino wool
- Ideal for all fitted and close-fitting shoe types
- Ring bandage and protectors on toe and heel
- High merino wool content in combination with functional fibers
- Machine washable at 30 degrees
- Lithium pack can be attached via press studs on the sock cuff
- Suitable for all Lenz lithium packs
- 1 pair Lenz heat sock 6.1 toe cap® merino compression
- 1 laundry bag
Material: 55% polyamide, 35% wool (merino), 10% spandex