Room enough for big missions if you pack lightly or smaller ones if you bring extra accessories or snacks, the Heli Pro 20L is the small, do-it-all pack with features demanded by backcountry exploration, including purpose-built snow tool sleeves, a large fleece-lined goggle pocket, and hydration sleeve that doubles as laptop storage off the mountain.
- Women’s specific fit
- Diagonal A-frame ski carry – Vertical snowboard carry
- Horizontal snowboard carry option
- Quick dry mesh padded back panel
- Snow tool/shovel pocket with sleeves
- Large fleece lined goggle
- 600D polyester plain weave with water repellent finish, bluesign® approved material
- 1200 cubic inches [ 20L ]
- 19 x 12 x 10″ [ 48 x 30 x 25cm ]
- 1.9 lbs. [ .86kg ]
If your Dakine bag gets dirty, we recommend hand washing with mild soap (like Nikwax Tech Wash), cold water and a soft bristle brush. If hand washing is not going to do the trick, use a front loader washing machine. To ensure your backpack doesn’t get tangled, place inside a pillowcase or mesh bag before washing. Always use cold water, mild soap and run on a gentle cycle. Never bleach your pack. Hang to dry in a warm but shady place, ensuring both inside and out are dry before storing.