Junior FIS GS racers aiming for the top of the points list need a ski designed for younger skiers that’s packed with pro-level features. That’s the Redster G9 FIS Revo S. It features Atomic’s World Cup-winning Revoshock – a series of spring steel plates embedded in an integrated elastomer compound that eat up bumps on the racecourse to create a stable ride that accelerates hard out of the turns. Full-length sidewalls and Atomic’s Ultra Titanium Powered laminate create powerful edge grip and torsional rigidity. The Ultra Power Woodcore works together with the Active Race Interface binding platform to transmit all your input directly into a ski that responds at the speed of thought. The Redster G9 FIS Revo S flies through the gates, is stable at speed, and will take you to the top of your game.
- Performance Technology – Revoshock S
- Sidewalls – Full Sidewall
- Core – Ultra Power Woodcore
- Extras – Structured Topsheet, World Cup Base Finish
- Laminates – Ultra TI Powered
- Binding Interface – Active Race Interface
- Rocker (%) – Active Camber 0/100/0
- Edges – Side Edge Angle: 87°, Base Edge Angle: 0.8°
- Sidecut – 105/65/87.5 ( 173)
- Radius – 20 (173)
Bindings: This ski is a flat ski-it does not come with bindings. Choose a new pair or re-use an existing pair. All bindings should be installed and adjusted by a certified binding technician at an authorized dealer location.