The Atomic Redster S9 FIS W is a thoroughbred slalom ski for female racers. Full Sidewall construction, Ultra Titanium Powered laminate, and a high-grade Woodcore gives this ski its superior torsional rigidity, high-performance flex, and efficient energy transfer. The Redster S9 FIS W holds up when the ruts are deep, and the stakes are high. The ski’s waist and length create reliable edge grip so that you can hold your line through every gate – the ultimate ski for female World Cup, Continental Cup, and FIS Slalom racers.
- Sidewalls – Full Sidewall
- Core – Ultra Power Woodcore
- Extras – Structured Topsheet, World Cup Base Finish
- Laminates – Ultra TI Powered
- Binding Interface – Active Race Interface
- Rocker (%) – Active Camber 0/100/0
- Edges – Side Edge Angle: 87°, Base Edge Angle: 0.5°
- Sidecut – 114.5/66.3/99.5
- Radius – 12.7
Bindings: This ski is a flat ski-it does not come with bindings. Choose a new pair or re-use an existing pair. All bindings should be installed and adjusted by a certified binding technician at an authorized dealer location.