The Atomic Redster G9 RS Revo is made to get Master’s GS racers through the gates as fast as possible. Chasing hundredths of a second on race day is as much about control and efficiency as pure speed. That’s what Revoshock is all about. Made up of a series of spring steel plates encased in an integrated elastomer compound, Revoshock absorbs bumps, keeping the ski damp and stable without sacrificing super quick edge-to-edge agility and powerful accelerations out of every turn – the ultimate in handling. Full-length sidewalls create insane edge hold while Ultra Titanium Powered laminate keeps the ski torsionally rigid, no matter how rutted out the course might be. Atomic’s Ultra Power Woodcore and Active Race Interface binding platform keep you in control from start to finish.
- Performance Technology – Revoshock S
- Sidewalls – Full Sidewall
- Core – Ultra Power Woodcore
- Extras – Structured Topsheet, World Cup Base Finish
- Laminates – Ultra TI Powered
- Binding Interface – Active Race Interface
- Rocker (%) – Active Camber 0/100/0
- Sidecut – 105/67.5/89 (183)
- Radius – 24 (183)
Bindings: This ski is a flat ski-it does not come with bindings. Choose a new pair or re-use an existing pair. All bindings should be installed and adjusted by a certified binding technician at an authorized dealer location.