The Marker Duke PT 16 Alpine Touring Binding offers great downhill performance and release function, combined with pin-technology for strong uphill performance. Use the metal rail to scratch off ice and snow below your boot sole. The Lock & Walk Brake includes a neutral walking mode and 10° climbing aid. 100% boot-compatibility with Alpine, Touring and GripWalk soles.
- Category Ride & Hike Hardcore Freeride
- Brake width 100 mm / 125 mm
- DIN range 6.0 – 16.0
- Recommended skier’s weight 130+ lbs.
- Stand height 24 mm
- Toe system Ride & Hike Toe
- AFD Gliding Plate Stainless steel
- Heel Inter Pivot 3
- Uphill weight / Downhill weight (per piece) 1050 g / 1350 g
- Inter Pivot 3 Freeride Heel The newest generation; DIN 6-16
- Magnesium parts Magnesium heel housing for superior stability & light weight
Bindings should be installed and adjusted by a certified binding technician at an authorized dealer location.