Designed for all day comfort, the Freeride makes a full day of charging through bumps and ripping groomers feel easy. Fit for both Olympic freestyle skiers and avid amateurs who want performance paired with forgiveness through the back of the cuff, the Freeride ski boot liners deliver a free feeling ride every run. A fluted cuff better accommodates lower-set and larger calves but also functions with more front-to-back flex for skiers looking to ski switch.
The interior is stitched with comfortable neoprene that offers just the right amount of padding and is easy to slide on or slip off. Freeride ski boot liners properly position your foot so that your toes have wiggle room and stay warm thanks to a neoprene toe box insulated with Thinsulate and merino wool.
- Fluted cuff provides more front to back flexibility
- More comfort oriented stance
- Neoprene toe box with Thinsulate and merino wool insulation for warm feet
- Durable microfiber exterior
- Asymmetrical tongue and spoiler
- Three spot fit adjustment ports to add more cork composite
- Power strap and speed lacing
- Instep window to relieve pressure and prevent shin bang
- Stealth honeycomb rubber laminate to reduce vibration