The award-winning Gara HV (High Volume) ski boot liners are designed for the all mountain skier seeking top performance. They offer uncompromising edge control, with an engaging forward leaning design, keeping you balanced through bumps, steeps, and powder. The interior is stitched with comfortable neoprene that offers just the right amount of padding and is easy to slide on or slip off. Gara HV ski boot liners properly position your foot so that your toes have wiggle room and stay warm thanks to a neoprene toe box insulated with Thinsulate and merino wool. A moderately stiff cuff makes this liner Zipfit’s most versatile liner, capable of performing in any terrain on the mountain.
The Gara HV liner is pre-packed with the most OMFit self-molding cork composite, specifically designed for higher volume performance boots and lower volume feet. While the Gara HV comes pre-packed with more cork, skiers can still add more cork to the tongue or ankle pockets to dial in their perfect fit.
- Aggressive forward leaning design
- Performance meets comfort for high volume boots
- Neoprene toe box with Thinsulate and merino wool insulation for warm feet
- Durable microfiber exterior
- Asymmetrical tongue and spoiler
- Three spot fit adjustment ports to add more cork composite
- Power strap and speed lacing
- Instep window to relieve pressure and prevent shin bang
- Stealth honeycomb rubber laminate to reduce vibration