The Men’s 3L Deep Shell Pants are lightweight and weatherproof freeriding pants with merino inserts for the backcountry. They’re lightweight and supple for full freedom of movement when freeriding: The 3L Deep Shell Pants for men offer full protection and high comfort combined with low weight.
The wind- and waterproof DERMIZAX®EV high-performance membrane from Toray is lined with merino wool in areas of the body that are particularly sensitive to the cold, guaranteeing optimum heat retention and a comfortable fit. These lightweight freeriding pants have anatomically shaped knees and a comfortable cut to guarantee freedom of movement in any terrain. Ventilation zippers on the sides provide additional ventilation when the going gets tough.
- Adjustable waistband with optimized hook and loop fastener
- Belt loops
- 1 hip pocket
- 2 extended thigh pockets and additional light carabiner (avalanche transceiver loss protection) on the right
- Side zip vents
- Merino inserts in areas that are sensitive to the cold
- Anatomically shaped knee area
- Integrated gaiters
- Protection against sharp edges with Dyneema and Cordura
- Loose fit
MAIN MATERIAL: OUTER: 100% polyamide MEMBRANE: 100% polyurethane, INNER: 100% polyamide
INSERTS: OUTER: 100% polyamide, MEMBRANE: 100% polyurethane, INNER: 100% virgin wool (MERINO-OWP)